CLEANING AND CARE
Here are some cleaning tips to help keep your goodrs in pristine condition and from showing signs of natural wear and tear, we recommend:
- Using a gel-based lens cleaner and a microfiber cloth…the pouch they come in works wonders!
- Mild soap and water and gently patting dry with a soft cloth, also works!
- Please try to avoid harsh waters on the lenses. Saltwater, pool water and mosquito-infested swamp waters are not recommended.
- Keeping them in the pouch when not in use.
- Snuggly laying them on a gold encrusted pillow at night, will also ensure longevity.
COLOR RUNS! OH-EM-GEE!
We want to make sure your frame stays in perfect condition for as long as possible!
Unfortunately, white frames may be vulnerable to staining from your clothing if the fabric gets wet and the dye runs.
To prevent this from happening, we recommend taking proper care when storing your frame.
I HAVE A DEFECTIVE/DAMAGED PAIR! HAAAAALP!
First of all, that’s not how help is spelled. But, we know it’s no fun to have a bad pair of goodrs and we stand behind our product! Please Contact Us and one of our Customer Service Parrots will help you out!