Piña Colada MileSo here's the deal, we sprinted a milk in the sand and sucked down 48 oz. of pina colada as fast as we could through a straw, whilst donning flamingo-themed cabana wear. Got it? Good. Want to see more, scroll down and scope it out.
- Each competitor drinks four pina coladas (12oxs), eats four maraschina cherries and runs four laps, ideally on a beach (start – coconut full of pina colada, then lap, then coconut full of pina colada, then lap, then coconut full of pina colada, then lap, then coconut full of pina colada, then lap – finish).
- Pina coladas must be consumed before the lap is begun, within the transition area, which is the length of 10 flamingos.
- The race begins with the drinking of the first pina colada in the last meter of the transition zone to ensure the competitors run a complete mile.
- Competitors must drink pina coladas out of a coconut and the coconut should not be less than 12oz.
- Competitors who vomit before they finish the race must complete one penalty lap at the end of the race (immediately after the completion of their 4th lap). Note: Vomitting more than once during the race still requires only one penalty lap at the end.