Here are some cleaning tips to help keep your goodrs in pristine condition and from showing signs of natural wear and tear, we recommend:
- Using a gel-based lens cleaner and a microfiber cloth…the pouch they come in works wonders!
- Mild soap and water and gently patting dry with a soft cloth, also works!
- Please try to avoid harsh waters on the lenses. Saltwater, pool water and mosquito-infested swamp waters are not recommended.
- Keeping them in the pouch when not in use.
- Snuggly laying them on a gold encrusted pillow at night, will also ensure longevity.
I HAVE A DEFECTIVE/DAMAGED PAIR! HAAAAALP!
First of all, that’s not how help is spelled. But, we know it’s no fun to have a bad pair of goodrs and we stand behind our product! Please shoot us an email at email@example.com and one of our Customer Service Parrots will help you out!